Tuesday 15 November 2011

Butterscotch & Beesting will be at...



Saturday 19th November (11am to 5pm)
Old Spitalfields Market, London E1

I'll be 'borrowing' a little bit of my sister's FigFig2 stall at the Spitalfields Designers & Makers Market this Saturday. Hurrah! FigFig2 is absolutely awe-inspiringly fantastic. Really, really, really. You can read more about FigFig and look at all the amazing prints here


Sunday 27th November (12noon - 4pm) 
Reet Sweet, Millennium Gallery, Sheffield 

Can't wait for this one. Reet Sweet has taken over where Craft Candy left off. It should be super super good, with lots of brilliant handmade gifts and treats. Take a look at the Reet Sweet Website or read the Reet Sweet blog here


Saturday 3rd December (11am-3pm)
Julefest, Clifford Infant School, Psalter Lane, Sheffield
Oh how I love Christmas, and there's nothing better than a Scandi Christmas. Being part-Danish, I couldn't resist these festivities. I (me, Camilla) can't actually come to this one, as I'll be dressing up as a Victorian at Kelham Island, but I've magicked a little helper, and so the Butterscotch & Beesting Circus will still be there! 

Saturday 3rd December (10am to 7pm) & Sunday 4th December  (10am to 5pm)
Victorian Christmas Market, Kelham Island, Sheffield 
If you fancy a gloriously Dickensian Juletide, the Kelham Island Victorian Christmas Market should be perfection. I shall even be donning Victorian costume (any ideas or offers of a Victorian Circus outfit would be ever-so welcome). More on the Kelham Island website 

No comments:

Post a Comment