Tuesday 6 March 2012

The British Library Spring Market

So last Thursday I took part in the British Library's first-ever Spring Market. As one lovely lady told me, "You're all part of the history of the institution now." That makes it sound very big and important, and I told her I was definitely going to use that quote in all future promotion. Forever. So Butterscotch & Beesting is now officially part of British Library history. How amazing is that?

I had a brilliant, brilliant day, the sun was shining and I met some super interesting people, as well as all the other very clever makers.

I took a few snapshots of my stall, and the Buzz Films also made a video which you can see if you scroll down to the bottom of this post.

My stall

"The Tattercock Flies Over the Moon" four-colour screenprint

Another new screenprint, called 'Heidi on the Highwire' sitting in front of a lamp

Porcelain Heidi sugar bowls and a Tattercock plate

A new 30cm square 'Circus Flags' cushion

Betty Bowls and new Moon Pocket Mirror' and Roll-Up, Roll-Up Badge Packs

Magical Menagerie Magnets and the Love Potion Kit

Some sweets just sneaking into shot, including the ever-popular Bouncing Beans

And this is the film showing lots of the other makers and stalls, and a little bit of Butterscotch & Beesting too...


British Library - Spring Market from Buzz Films on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment